Saturday, July 6, 2013

Movie Review: The Lone Ranger

High Yo-Silver!!! Dun dund dun dun dudn dun DUN duh.



I've been waiting anxiously to see this after repeatedly watching the trailers and behind the scenes videos. Finally, today, I had the opportunity to see it!
Yes, I'm aware that most of the online reviews aren't very good, and the box offices aren't making very much money off of this thus far (then again it's only been 3 days, maybe it'll catch on?)
But I thought the movie was really good. Excellent videography (I'm a sort of a photographer, so I'm  "that geek" that pays attention to that stuff). Very good acting. Good storyline. Hilarious and action packed.
Even someone who isn't into westerns would like it. I mean JOHNNY DEPP is in it. Thats at least one reason to like it. Everything he's in turns out to be good-humored and audience engaging because of how well he gets into his role!


I'm not going to give the story away to you!So go out and see it! See what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no anon messages.
We're all entitled to our own opinions, but please, be nice :)
Thanks for reading and commenting!