As it turns out, there was no surgery today. Because I came down sick yesterday with some flu/cold-like bug. High-ish fever, horrible headache, sore throat, chills and severe body aches. My brother had it last week and even though I stayed away from him and tried being a germaphobe for a few days, and here I am.
Needless to say, you cant have surgery when your sick. So we had to cancel it.
It is tentatively postponed until sometime in mid-November. Hopefully it'll be sooner though, we're trying to get on the waiting list for if someone else cancels their surgery before then that i'd be able to take their place. I'd really like to get it done within the next two weeks, if possible.
God is in this and has a perfect reason why October 15th wasn't the day that he wanted me in the operating room. He will work out the perfect date for when He does want me there though.
I'll keep y'all posted as to when it will actually be :)