Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Valentines Day/Single's Awareness Day!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I really do! 
I am so thankful that you are a part of my life. Each and everyone whom I have the pleasure to know has had an impact on my life and I love you. 
Good friends are hard to find, and you're truly are an amazing person and are very important to me.
 I am so blessed by y'all and I hope you feel the love! Happy Valentines day! 
xoxo,
Christina 


____________________________________________________


So I'm sure you're wondering why this post is two days late. Well, I have a simple excuse-  I postponed Valentines day due to a debate tournament! I was going to post this on the real valentines day, but by then, my laptop battery died from research and I forgot my charger. Plus, who doesn't like a little bit of love no matter when they get it? 

So like I said, I spent my Valentines Day at a debate tournament. (I'll post about that another time as I'm too exhausted to write about it now, but it was awesome.) That really was no big deal to me, as I have no significant other, but I do have amazing friends and an awesome family! I bought myself a bouquet of fake flowers, because I needed them for decorating anyways. Then I bought myself a chocolate bar,or two, or three... because I love them. I baked a ton of cookies for my friends, not sure who all got to eat them because a few whom I will not name pigged out. Then I received a pretty pink rose from a random super sweet little girl at the tournament- I don't even know who she was! And then of course I got some really sweet cards and more candy from my family, today! 

 Yeah, I'm single. Why do so many people find that sooo hard to believe? Why is it so hard to come to terms with the fact I have high standards and have yet to find a young man amazing enough to let him change my relationship status? It really dosn't bother me, so don't let that bother you! God will send me the perfect guy in His time. At age 16, that is not now, at least for me. But for those of you who are in relationships and had a mushy Valentines Day rather than Singles Awareness day, I'm happy for you! On the flip side, candy's on sale as of this weekend!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no anon messages.
We're all entitled to our own opinions, but please, be nice :)
Thanks for reading and commenting!